8:16 AM

I really need to stop drinking cough syrup for breakfast

Posted by Jayne Cobb's Hat (Artist fka TSO) |

So Ms. Skye has asked me to guest blog, and sent me an invite to do so. Only, she sent it to the email I don't generally use for blogging purposes, but I figure, no problem, I will just start a new TSO account. Well, truth be told, I am not really all that bright (I have a slew of ex-GF's that can testify) and so it took my about a half hour to realize I already had a blogger account on that email addy. Thankfully, like 99% of America, I have the same password on just about everything.

Anyway, I must have made this account a long time ago, and for the life of me don't remember. Let this be a lesson to you kiddies, NyQuil and glue sniffing for breakfast isn't healthy.

Anyway, not that anyone understood what the TSO was anyway, but I figured I would use my introductory post to explain my name. So, watch, live and learn. (Buy the TV show Firefly, it's like $14 at Walmart and is the best show EVEH.)


A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.

Clicky Web Analytics