8:36 PM

C.H.U.D. Busters

Posted by Skye |

I think I'm in love...

C.H.U.D. Busters a website created by my favorite heterosexual Navy officer, LT. Nixon:

I had an idea to start a blog that is solely dedicated to the examination of people that actively dislike the troops in America. I refer to them from here on out as “CHUDs”, which is a cheesy 1984 horror film starring radioactive humanoids living in the sewers. This is a non-partisan effort to charecterize the different forms of people that slander our military on the internet, at protests, in the media, and in Washington. I spent the weekend coming up with about 10 posts and hopefully I’ll be able to update once a day or so. If you have time, I’d love to get any feedback/suggestions.


Oh, this looks dishy, no?

H/T: This Ain't Hell

Clicky Web Analytics