8:10 PM

Photo Friday ~ Professional

Posted by Skye |

Photo Friday is about challenging our participants to be original and creative within the constraints of the week's theme. It's not a competition. Anyone with a camera and a place on the internet to post pictures can participate.

This week's challenge - 'Professional'

Yes, that is a photo of yours truly immersed in capturing the essence of Madrid. Yes, that is a film SLR (Canon - Eos Rebel). I did have a digital camera as well - a Canon A80.

Why was I in Madrid shooting photos? A few years back, myself along with a couple of friends, spent time in Spain participating in an English Language program called Pueblo Ingles. If you have the time and a keen sense of adventure, I encourage you to apply as a volunteer for this program - you will not regret it!

You can read my accounts of this trip HERE, HERE and HERE.

Clicky Web Analytics