9:44 PM

West Chester Rally ~ 4/26/08

Posted by Skye |


Thanks Sean for this marvelous group photo! I am always inspired by the commitment of the individuals who show up every weekend to support our troops. Even when I am not able to attend the rally, you are not far from my thoughts.
I am saddended to report the separation agreement between the Sheepdogs and the peace protesters was broken this past Saturday. A peace protester crossed to our corner and stayed a few minutes to film. The director of the Chester County 'Peace' Movement did nothing to stop or recall this individual, perhaps intentionally.
Quite frankly, I am surprised they held out this long before breaking the agreement. In the end, it was the 'peaceful' folk who broke the fragile peace in West Chester. Color me unsurprised.

Clicky Web Analytics