9:11 PM

Wenesday Troika

Posted by Skye |

Karen Heller, The Inq's resident expert on "ignorant, semi literate boob's" and cheesesteaks is feeling the after-effects of a political equivalent to a one night stand.

We're sad, not bitter, sad. Bereft, even. Hillary's left. Barack's departed. They've moved on.

We haven't.

The phone slumbers. The mail slot's liberated from the clot of political mailers. Our Outlook inbox is cleared of hourly missives.

The governor and mayor called nightly, never at 3 a.m., but nightly. "Bet it's Ed, again," we declared before lifting the receiver. Sure enough, it was.

In the final stages, the surrogates receded.

Barack, Hillary and the Big Dog phoned directly, as well they should. We
mattered, big time.

Now, where, oh where, is the love?



Yeah, love and politics can bite - big time. Despite these clanging chimes of doom, the writer finds a familiar theme to cling to in this dark time - BDS .

But when Pennsylvanians get angry and frustrated about the state of things, they don't cling to guns or religion.

They cling to their utter disgust with the Bush administration.


And so goes another notch in the political landscape of Pennsylvania. If this encounter left liberals blue, imagine how they will feel when McCain moves into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Jennifer Gallagher's
New Blog!

To my friends, I have started a new blog. I created it to try and change things. I got tired of hearing "oh, nothing is made made in American anymore" when nothing could be further from the truth. You can purchase American made products and I'm going to point in the direction how. I've been working on this for a while. If anyone has any information or input feel free to do so. I have many links and it will be a while before it starts going anywhere but the first company I posted on my site as a proud American manufacturer is Valley Forge Flags. These are the brand of flags I display and carry when going into battle with anti American peace protesters. I hope everyone will help out by taking the time to do some research visit my blog and the links before you plunk down your hard earned cash and end up with some foreign made junk. My blog is called "Made in the USA" and here is the address:

http://madeintheusabyamericans.blogspot.com/


Iraq War Veteran and Family Assaulted

Peace Protesters, College Professors and Hillary Supporters assault Iraqi War Veteran and Family while citizens do nothing to intervene. I am saddened, but not surprised, to read this account. My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

Others reporting:

Melanie Morgan

Peace Thugs


Clicky Web Analytics