8:20 PM

First They Came For The Bloggers...

Posted by Skye |

Un-frakking-believable....


Lionheart writes:

I am currently out of the Country and on my return home to England I am going to be arrested by British detectives on suspicion of Stirring up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.

This charge if found guilty carries a lengthy prison sentence, more than what most paedophiles and rapists receive, and all for writing words of truth about the barbarity that is living in the midst of our children, which threatens the very future of our Country.




Today its is me, but tomorrow it is you - No truer words to be said about the present age within British society that we are living in.

I could go on and on about this situation but enough for now as I will use my time to now tell everyone how I have ended up in this position, with the British police now arresting me on suspicion of stirring up Racial Hatred.

I did not wake up one morning and think I hate Moslems and start my blog, I do not have a racist disposition as this blog is not a race issue it is a Religious issue, I had my life threatened and this blog is the result.

I know that there are many people around the World who view my blog, that there are many bloggers and site owners who are also fighting the online Jihad to raise awareness of this global Islamic Holy War that has been declared against us that our governments are trying to pretend is not happening, and I ask for your help to raise awareness of my personal plight.

I do not want to go to prison for many years for standing up for my children and other childrens futures, it is an injustice within what is supposed to be a civilized democratic society and people need to know what is happening, that my government is now seeking to silence me from speaking the truth about the war that has been declared against us all.

Today it is me and my blog and tomorrow it is you and your blog.

Please help me get this message out there by raising the awareness of this injustice, then my State Sanctioned arrest will not be in vain.

Please keep coming back because this is all I will now be posting on - My life and my freedom now hangs in the balance after all.

In service of the King - Jesus - The Lion of the tribe of Judah

Lionheart


A British non-moslim blogger being arrested for criticising Islam - will any British Moslim bloggers be arrested for stirring up racial hatred of Christianity, I wonder? Or is this a one-way law?

Clicky Web Analytics