9:19 PM

Tuesday Tid Bits

Posted by Skye |

iRoomba, Do You?




Confession of a Woot addict:

I admit that I am a
Woot addict, and have been one for quite some time and I'm not alone in this addiction. It is the first topic of conversation at the office, where my coworkers compare their latest purchases and speculate on when the next woot-off or bag-of-crap will occur on Woot.

Additionally, there is a unofficial competition at the office to collect the largest number of woot-shirts. There have been many nights when my alarm was set at 2 am to catch the latest woot shirt. Ah, the life of an addict...

My latest purchase is the iRobot Roomba 4296 Remote Schedular Robotic Vacuum. Woot claims its "low-profile design fits under beds, sofas, and other tight spots where conventional vacuums can't reach". It acts just like my precious Pomeranian, but with better results! Below is a photo of the Roomba that I snagged from Woot:





Below is a recent photo of Le Poofy Dog:





I look forward to the iRoomba vs Poofy Dog interaction!

Stay tuned for the video.

Clicky Web Analytics