9:37 PM

Why I Run - Alex Lemonade Stand Foundation

Posted by Skye |

Saturday Run Stats:



Friday Run Stats:



Saturday's run was a milestone in my brief running career, I took on the MOAH (Mother of All Hills) in Pennypack park and won! My distance was less than Friday, but this run was a win in my book. The weather in late August in Philly can best be described as wet soup - you are thoroughly soaked after a few minutes on the trail. I am so looking forward to Fall and Winter.

Why am I running in the sweltering heat and besting MOAH's? This is why:



All of us know someone whose life has been turned upside down with a cancer diagnosis. As Alex would say ' If life gives you lemons, make Lemonade' We can all do our part help the littlest of cancer heros. I'm participating in the first annual Lemon Run 5K race in Ridley Creek Park on October 25 and I hope you can help support this worthy event and organization.

I'm looking forward to crossing the finish line on October 25th, but the real winners will be the children battling cancer.

Please take a moment to donate to Alex Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) - just click on the Lemon on the right sidebar. You donation means the world to a child battling cancer!

Clicky Web Analytics