Well, it would be funny, if it weren't true:
Broken Promises :
7 Broken Promises:
1. Make Government Open and Transparent
2. Make it "Impossible" for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public (republicans shut out)
4. No more secrecy - where are his university grades or birth certificate?
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a Bill
6. You'll know what's in it - how could the public know when the legislators signing off on the spending bill had not even read it?
7. We will put every pork barrel project online - WHERE??