While the democrat controlled House and Senate are busy finding ways to waste taxpayer dollars in social engineering projects, instead of actually using the money to better the lives of average Americans. I have been doing my part to stimulate the economy by researching and purchasing a Tokina 12-24mm lens from a small, family run photography store. Quite frankly, I know better how to spend my money than the Obama/Pelosi/Reid/Franks gravy train, especially when it comes to photography equipment.

Out of the box, the lens felt solid with a good weight. I spend a few days reading tips and techniques for shooting with an ultra-wide lens. However, you simply have to jump in and get wet in order to appreciate this lens. I joined the magnificent Neocon for a late morning photo shoot at Philadelphia's 30th Street Station. The station is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts a spectacular art deco design. A perfect venue to work with a new ultra wide lens. I have to say the workers at the station were welcoming to our photographic efforts. I plan to present photos taken at the shoe shine shop to the owner. You can view the rest of my photos HERE.

Take a few minutes to view the video below. It goes into more detail about why my version of economic stimulus is the right way to fix this problem, and the Dem's bailout plan is destined to be an epic failure:


Clicky Web Analytics