2:34 PM

Meme Post

Posted by Skye |

Thanks to the blogger known as The Bitter American, I'm required to share some juicy info about my good self.

DA RULES:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Done.)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people with a link. (Ummmm....)

SO......here is the information that you have been waiting for - impatiently:

1. I do not drive, I motor.
2. I make a mean Martini, it is all in the way you shake it, baby!
3. Philly's Museum of Art is where I go to unwind and recharge.
4. Battlestar Galactica Frak parties are interesting cultural phenomenons.
5. I'm addicted to Animal Planet and the History Channel
6. I believe you are far more intelligent than Katie Couric.

Okay, who do I link to?

NSA/CSS
CIA
RNC
Change.gov
MI-5
MI-6

Clicky Web Analytics