7:57 AM

Vote Squad is on the Prowl

Posted by Skye |

Vote Fraud Squad

Join my friend Caleb Howe as he documents the interesting events that unfurl today.

What is Vote Fraud Squad?

The Vote Fraud Squad is a non-partisan group blog that aims to provide information related to voter fraud across the country.

Oh, I discovered this morning as I was heading out to vote that some dipstick stole my "Another Dem for McCain" yardsign. I just put out another one and have many more in supply. Bring it.

UPDATE: Only in Philly: Black Pantherish Obama supporters brandishing nightsticks at polling center....Don't question why he is carrying a weapon at a polling station!



Chris Hill, republican poll watcher, notified authorities to these punks trying to suppress the vote.


The MSM response via The Inquirer - blame the videographers.





Clicky Web Analytics