10:35 PM

WE ARE SHEEPDOGS!

Posted by Skye |




The American Sheepdogs will be in attendance at the corner of High and Market for the foreseeable future. Now more than ever, we need to stand in support of our troops and our Nation. Obama won an election, but America lost her soul. As always, we will form a respectful wall of red, white, and blue on the corner. The Flag, of course, will be held proudly and with due respect, unlike our nemesis on the other corner.


My Pet Jawa via This Ain't Hell reported on the dems new found pride in our flag. I am curious to see if the Chester County Prison Movement also discovered a latent pride as well:

I shall now call them phony f'n patriots.

"Red, White & True Blue: City Hoists Old Glory

Barack Obama's presidential win held a poignant significance for liberal Seattleites: This is their America, too.

The feeling was evident in jubilant partying in the streets, in quiet moments of reflection and in blossoms of red, white and blue.

With newfound patriotism, Seattleites want to wave the flag, hang it from their homes and stick it on their cars.

"The thing that's kind of astounding to me is I never ever would have cared to own a flag," said Rosemary Garner, 42. "This is the first day in my life I actually feel this funny sense of pride about my country. It's a very foreign feeling, but it's a good one."


Will the Flag now have a new place of 'honor' amongst the peace protesters?

Photo by: Neocon


Flag Day 2008 as imagined by the peace protesters:

Clicky Web Analytics