10:34 PM

Skye's Interview with Mike

Posted by Skye |


A week ago, I sat down and answered a series of questions submitted by my fellow Flopping Aces contributer, Mike, regarding the incident in West Chester on March 22, 2008. I titled my responses to these questions "The Audacity of Disagreement", Mike crafted a fabulous post based on my responses. I've linked the post here for your review and commentary:


When I named Skye the Mike’s America “Blogger of the Year” for 2007 I knew she had the right stuff. What I didn’t know is that she would quickly become a target for the people who pretend that peace and non-violence are are their highest objectives.

Skye, the first female member of the Flopping Aces posse,as well as the author of her eclectic and electric blog Midnight Blue, has been an active participant and organizer of Pro-Victory counterprotests in West Chester, Pennsylvania.

It’s a group of patriots who observe Memorial Day every weekend by showing up on a street corner in this mid size Pennsylvania town to show their support for our troops. The group formed shortly after one man, Rich Davis, began a lonely vigil on the street corner to counter the angry left wing “peace” activists that had been unopposed in that town square for years while trashing our country, besmirching our troops and generally demonstrating the sour and angry disposition that appears to be epidemic among that class of bitter aging hippies
.



You can read the rest of my interview with Mike at Flopping Aces

Clicky Web Analytics