A beautiful day for a victory rally. It was soul inspiring to stand with my brothers and sisters in the face of the ignorant.

Karen latest screed has her suggesting signs for Rich Davis:

With the recent "counter" protest coming from Rich Davis, you may have achieved part of the goal. The "enemy" is not Rich Davis, he is part of the people - the enemy is a government that no longer listens to the majority of the people, a government that no longer has the consent of the governed. While I detest war, I'll offer a suggestion for a sign (attached) that Rich might not object to as much. I'm not sure what his problem is, if he wants to promote the war, he should come out every weekend with signs that say (in typical Alice's Restaurant genre)



"Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the Sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."


The above is a classic example of the type of tolerance shared by our fellow 'peace protestors' at the Chester County Rally.


UPDATE: My newest friend Richard has upload his fabulous photos from the West Chester Rally - you can view them HERE

Clicky Web Analytics