7:46 PM

Long May She Wave

Posted by Skye |

General George Washington explained: "We take the stars from heaven, the red from our mother country, separating it by white stripes, thus showing that we have separated from her, and the white stripes shall go down to posterity representing liberty."

Taking a cue from Mikes America, I went in search through my photo archives for pictures of our Flag that inspire and move me.

Without further ado, here is my collection:


March 17th, 2007 Gathering of Eagles Rally in DC


A Trompe L'oeil of the US Flag gracing the side of a building in Philadelphia.




I absolutely adore this photo of Nancy and Ron Reagan. Oh yeah, there happens to be an American flag in the background.



Old Glory was never one to conform.
Long May She Wave.


Clicky Web Analytics