7:27 PM

MayDay...MayDay...

Posted by Skye |


What a freaking mess! How is can it be that a city such as San Francisco can openly flout established immigration laws of this country, and do so with impunity; yet a small Pennsylvania town has to create a legal defense fund simply because its City Council had the temerity(cojones) to draft a bill that labels illegal residents as..well..ILLEGAL!

Lou Barleta - Mayor of Hazelton, Pennsylvania:

Illegal aliens in our City create an economic burden that threatens our quality of life.

With a growing problem and a limited budget, I could not sit back any longer and allow this to happen. I needed to act!

That’s why I drafted the Illegal Immigration Relief Act, a measure designed to say enough is enough.

To the residents of Hazleton, I say thank you for your support. To our recently arrived legal immigrants, I say welcome to our City. I wish you all the best and hope the United States and Hazleton can be a place where your dreams come true. I am proud to represent you as your Mayor.

And to illegal immigrants and those who would hire or abet them in any way, I say your time is up. You are no longer welcome.

There are thousands of small towns and cities across America like Hazleton, Pennsylvania.

I hope the steps we’re taking in Hazleton to defend ourselves will inspire others to become small town defenders.

You can donate to this fund HERE

Bravo to the members of Hazelton City Council!

Clicky Web Analytics