12:44 AM

Change is Good!

Posted by Skye |



Autumn, the season of renewal and change, has officially arrived in the northern hemisphere. Speaking of change, I am happy to announce the debut of my newly designed blogMidnightBlue.This unveiling comes at a time in my life when not only is my blog changing, but so is my career.

As some of you may be aware, this is not my first foray into the blogosphere. Over the course of several years, I’ve worked to find my own voice and not fall prey to simply echoing the latest catch phrases. Along the way I have cultivated many blogging mentors who have challenged me to improve upon my presentation/debate skills and political knowledge base. This blog is a reflection of that growth; additionally, I plan to use this blog to discuss my interests in travel photography, along with the cultural and political aspects of living in Philadelphia.

FYI - Not related to Philadelphia in the slightest, yet intrinsically linked to this blog will be the occasional posting discussing BSG and Lee Adama’s biceps.Over the course of several months, I have worked closely with a tremendously talented and PATIENT blog designer, Ginger fromBabyJaneBlogs

I hope my good readers will find something on this blog to your liking or not -- and look forward to reading your thoughts and opinions regarding my postings.

Clicky Web Analytics